Friends as we know you can sign up for Jio and enjoy high-speed connectivity without paying a paisa. That’s right, each Reliance Jio SIM comes with at least three months(90 Day’s) of free, unlimited data usage, voice calls, SMS, and access to Jio services like JioOnDemand. Now if your phone is not 3G then we have some trick by which you can use Reliance Jio 4G on your 3G mobile phone. Follow the below steps.
Method #1 Using Xorware 2G/3G/4G Applications:-
1) First of all, Xorware 2G/3G/4G Switcher & Xorware 2G/3G/4G Interface App (You need to download both Application.
2) Now Open Xorware 2G/3G/4G Interface App.
3) Select Network Mode to 4G LTE.
4) Click on Apply and make changes.
5) Now Switch off your device and Insert Reliance Jio Sim and Switch ON your device again.
6) Now you can use Reliance Jio Sim in 3G Phone.
Method #2 for MediaTek Chipset Processor Enabled devices:-
This is really a great and working method for most of phone who has MediaTek chipset processor in their device . In this Method you have to check your Device is MediaTek chipset or not (we can find this by just downloading CPU-Z app which is less than 1 MB). You must have atleast 4.4 Kitkat or more latest version to make this Trick worked. Now let’s ready to use Reliance Jio in 3G android device.
1) First of all, Download CPU-Z App from Playstore
2) Install and open the CPU-Z App.
4) Now wait few seconds it will Fetch your all devuce information and you will see all your device information on the screen with the Help of CPU-Z App.
5) If your device is using “Mediatek Chipset” then it will show the Logo of Mediatek Chipset on the screen (Like below Screenshot).
6) Now Download MTK Engineering Mode app in your 3G device to use Reliance Jio sim in 3G device.
7) With the help of MTK engineering mode Application we can run an advanced Setup from the Engineering Mode Menu of MTK phones (Also known as SERVICE MODE).
ALERT:- Use this secret menu very carefully. if you are really don’t know what you are doing then please don’t do it.. It may create some problem for you !!
8) Open the MKT Engineering Mode App.
9) Now click on the “MTK Settings” and Select Network Selecting/Preferred Network Option.
10) That’s it, Now you can Select 4G LTE/WCDMA/GSM as network mode and you can save it.. Now Turn off your Device and Turn ON again.
11) Enter your Reliance Jio 4G sim in 1st Slot and “Switch ON” your device and you will get the Reliance Jio Network 🙂
Method #3 for Qualcomm Chipset Processor Devices & Others:-
If you are unable to use 1st Method because of you are not MediaTek Chipset users, then you can use these steps to make it work, So checkout these awesome steps to use Reliance Jio sim in 3G android devices. So just follow the steps below to use jio 4G sim in 3G android device.
1) First of all, Download Shortcut Master (Lite) App Here
2) Install and open the Shortcut Master (Lite) App on your 3G android device.
3) Click on (Three dots which is available in Top right side).
4) Now Go To Menu then Search this keyword “Service Menu” Or ” Engineering Mode “
Then Select “System App” Option For Deep Search. If Found then open it and access to change LTE Bands If that doesn’t work,
Once You Got the Engineering Mode , Open it and select Change LTE Bands.
7) If you are not able to see these option then you should Dial *#2263# then Select Menu and Click Back again then Select Menu.
8) Now Goto Key Input And Enter “0000” and after that you will the Get Popup.
9) Select UE Settings From that Popup, after that Select setting>protocol>NAS>Network Control>Band Selection>LTE Band> The Select “Band 40”.
10) That’s it, Now you can Insert Reliance Jio Sim in your 3G android device (Slot 1) and Check you are Getting Signals or Not.
11) Restart your device !!
12) Enjoy this awesome trick, don’t forget to share with your friends !!
Method #4 for Moto G and their Series phones:-
1) First of all, Open your phone dailer and type this number *#*#4636#*#*
2) Then automatically you will see one page with Testing, click on Phone Information.
3) Scroll down and find the “Set Preferred Network Type >> then Click on drop down menu and Select the LTE/GSM auto (PRL) option and close it.
4) Switch off your mobile and put Jio Sim in slot 1 and keep the second slot empty.
5) Now Switch on your mobile phone and you will get the Jio Sim Network in your device.
so friends use one the above method to use Reliance Jio 4G Sim in 3G Android phones. If you have any problem then contact us.
Everything about Reliace JIO Here:
- How to Get Free Reliance Jio 4G Sim for all 4G Devices easily
- How to Generate Bar code in My Jio App And Get JIO Sim
- How to activate Reliance Jio Sim for 4G Volte or Non-VoLTE Device Users
- How to Activate the Reliance Jio 4G Unlimited Offer (Step-by-Step)
- How to use Reliance Jio 4G Sim in 3G Android phones tricks
- RELIANCE JIO MNP-HOW TO PORT MOBILE NUMBER IN RELIANCE JIO